Contracted Hours Available: 6
We are passionate about celebrating our customers’ life moments and are now looking for a Sales Assistant with key holding experience to join our very successful Card Factory family to help fulfil this.
As a key holder you will assist the Store Management team with managing the store on a daily basis, coaching and developing the team to ensure high standards of customer service are maintained. Ensure that excellent store standards are kept whilst adhering to Company policies and procedures.
- Process all sales politely, efficiently and accurately whilst upselling on till products alongside motivating the team to achieve the same.
- Coach and mentor the team to maintain the highest level of customer service in store
- Take responsibility for achieving sales targets in support of the Management team.
- Have the ability to step up into the assistant manager role should the need arise.
- Understand and adhere to all of the Company procedures and policies
- You will receive the higher rate of pay for the hours worked when keyholding, when you are the sole person responsible for the store in Management's absence.
The Ideal Candidate
Are we right for you?
We are Grafters at Card Factory, and we really do earn the title! The pace is fast, our standards are high and we’re proud of it! We work very hard to meet the needs of our loyal customers. Our people make a real difference and we believe in promoting from within, which is why we support our colleagues and encourage their progression.
Are you right for us?
The role requires someone who likes to be busy, can multitask and embraces change. You will preferably have strong supervisory experience already, who can inspire the team to be the best they can be and deliver outstanding customer service.
About the Company
Welcome to Card Factory - and your opportunity to be part of our exciting future. As the country’s largest, independent gift and greetings card retailer with over 1000 stores, Card Factory is really thriving.
That’s why we can offer job security and great career progression. Growing all the time, we’re in a position to provide local people with local jobs and deliver quality products at affordable prices in the heart of towns and cities.
As well as being a progressive, exciting and friendly company, we reward our people’s commitment and determination. What’s more, Card Factory is ambitious, passionate and forward thinking with a management style that is open and honest, encouraging people to contribute to the business at every level.
What’s in it for you?
- 15% staff discount
- Mycardfactory – discounts on everything from holidays to shopping, to mobile phone contracts
- Save As You Earn schemes, save directly from your salary
- At least 28 day’s holiday, including bank holidays
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Workplace Pension
- Card Factory Foundation (our charity)
- Loyalty awards (length of service awards)
- Excellent development opportunities via our internal Acardemy programme
- Cycle to Work scheme
*Please note due to insurance purposes candidates have to be over the age of 16 to work at Card Factory.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient suitable applications have been received. We advise applying early to avoid disappointment as applications will be reviewed regularly.
Sportswift Ltd T/A Card Factory