18th Edition Electrician
Do you lead the way?
Are you a grafter?
Are you loyal?
If yes, read below to see how you could be a part of our story!
Right now Card Factory has over 1000 stores… As well as being a progressive, exciting and friendly company, we reward our people’s commitment and determination. What’s more, Card Factory is ambitious, passionate and forward thinking with a management style that is open and honest, encouraging people to contribute to the business at every level.
We are now looking for an experienced and fully qualified Electrician to join our Maintenance team. You will be working on new store openings and carrying out planned and reactive electrical maintenance on our existing stores.
In the role of Electrician, you will be working with a well-established and supportive team of individuals. It’s a fast paced with a variety of work and locations! Along with the work, this role allows you to work with our store colleagues across the country!
- Ensure all work undertaken is to a good standard, done in a safe manner and complying with the company’s health and safety procedures at all times;
- Receive a job specification sheet and attend site to carry out general electrical maintenance works to BS7671, fire alarm works to BS5839, emergency lighting BS5266 and data cable works;
- Complete administrative duties including; expenses and timesheets. Depending on whether you are located nationally or locally, either scan the timesheets on the system and post the paperwork to the Electrical and Maintenance manager, or deliver it by hand.
The Ideal Candidate
- Be 18th edition qualified and have experience of BS2391 or BS2394 and BS2395;
- Need to have a good understanding of emergency lighting, fire alarms and PAT testing;
- Have significant post qualification experience of working in a commercial or retail environment;
- Have a flexible approach to travel and overnight stays;
- Have a full clean driving license is a requirement;
- Be a great team player, enthusiastic and committed;
- Be able to work well under pressure and deliver on time.
About the Company
In return we offer a wide range of benefits to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing.
- 33 days annual leave entitlement (inc public / bank holidays)
- Save as you Earn scheme
- 15% Staff Discount
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- O2 open mobile contracts
- Salary Finance
- Discounted Car Leasing
- Employee Care
- Flex My Day
- Card Factory Foundation
- MyCardFactory App: discounts at leading retailers
This is an exciting role with genuine prospects for the right candidate. If this role describes you and your career aspirations, click apply now.
For any questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org (we do not accept CVs/Applications via email)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient suitable applications have been received. We advise applying early to avoid disappointment as applications will be reviewed regularly.
No agencies please.
Sportswift Ltd T/A Card Factory