Do you lead the way?
Are you a grafter?
Are you loyal?
If yes, read below to see how you could be a part of our story!
Right now Card Factory has over 1000 stores… that’s why we can offer job security and great career progression. As well as being a progressive, exciting and friendly company, we reward our people’s commitment and determination. What’s more, Card Factory is ambitious, passionate and forward thinking with a management style that is open and honest, encouraging people to contribute to the business at every level.
We are now looking to strengthen, enthusiastic, creative person to join our growing Online team and are recruiting for an Online Product Artwork Administrator based within our in-house studio. In a dynamic, fast-paced, tight deadlines and creative environment, working across the wider team with e-commerce and Merchandises departments within a friendly, fun team, and every day brings new challenges and developments.
- Working with Web Systems CMS (Content Management Systems)
- 60% CMS Admin 40% Artworking products
- Using Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator) to set up personalised cards and gifting designs already created by our inhouse design team, third party and freelance artists.
- Ensuring all files are technically correct using Adobe Creative suite and CMS systems
- Dealing with customer related problems and fixes and also amending products as required
- Test ordering products prior to live launch
- Communicating with the online team members, wider e-commerce and Merchandise teams on a daily basis
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of Adobe Creative suite Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator;
- CMS system knowledge is an advantage, but training will be provided;
- Experience of using online platforms would be an advantage;
- Print file set-up & Repro knowledge;
- Confident communication skills;
- Outstanding attention to detail;
- Administrative experience;
- General PC computer literacy and Microsoft software, particularly a basic working knowledge of spreadsheets in Excel;
- Experience of using Google Fonts or similar;
- Understanding of Personalised products.
- Works quickly and accurately to tight deadlines;
- Communicates effectively;
- Can successfully handle a number of tasks simultaneously;
- Flexible approach to problem solving;
- Adobe Creative suite knowledge is essential (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign);
- CMS system experience is advantageous;
- Is competent using Windows on a PC;
- Some design/print & repro knowledge experience is advantageous;
- Be able to work well as part of a team and also be able to use your initiative and work independently.
About the Company
In return we offer a wide range of benefits to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing.
- 25 holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Save as you Earn scheme
- 15% Staff Discount
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- O2 open mobile contracts
- Salary Finance
- Discounted Car Leasing
- Employee Care
- Flex My Day
- Card Factory Foundation
- MyCardFactory App: discounts at leading retailers
Disclaimer: If needed, this role may involve out of hours and weekend working to support the business needs and the ideal candidate will hold a full clean driving license as travel between group sites could be required at necessary times.
This is an exciting role with genuine prospects for the right candidate. If this role describes you and your career aspirations, click apply now.
For any questions email: email@example.com (we do not accept CVs/Applications via email)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient suitable applications have been received. We advise applying early to avoid disappointment as applications will be reviewed regularly.
No agencies please.
Sportswift Ltd T/A Card Factory