CRM Development Manager (12 month FTC)
As CRM Development Manager at cardfactory you will be responsible for supporting the CRM Lead in developing and implementing a variety of strategic initiatives to improve customer retention and loyalty. These will include, but are not limited to, driving app adoption rates amongst existing customers, introducing personalisation tools, launching a loyalty programme and refining the Event Reminder journey.
This role is available on a 12 month fixed term contract basis to cover maternity leave.
At cardfactory we operate smart working principles giving you the flexibility to combine working from home with some days working from our head office in Wakefield.
- Lead the personalisation strategy, putting relevant technology in place to enable dynamic content and personalisation of comms across all customer touchpoints
- Work with our Customer Data Platform partner to set-up and manage the capture and flow of data across multiple platforms and partners to facilitate deeper customer understanding and to deliver greater targeting and personalisation capabilities
- Define, implement and refine customer journeys across multiple channels
- Take ownership for driving app growth, increasing app penetration amongst existing customers and increasing app utilisation through effective in-app and push notification journeys
- Manage the App Communications Platform agency (Airship)
- Review and refine the Event Reminder journey and develop a plan to drive growth in the volume of events captured and the conversion rate of reminders
- Support the Brand Marketing Team in shaping and launching an omni-channel loyalty programme
- Supporting the CRM Lead in shaping the future customer retention strategy
- Ensure all CRM/marketing technology is being used to its full potential
- Provide regular reports on progress
- Continuously look for opportunities to drive innovation
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 5 year’s experience in a Customer Retention role
- Previous experience with loyalty programmes
- Previous experience in integrating and utilising personalisation and dynamic content tools
- Data driven with strong analytical skills
About the Company
Card Factory is the UK’s leading specialist retailer of greeting cards, dressings, and gifts with over one thousand stores across the UK and Ireland. In 2020 we launched our exciting 5-year business strategy including our vision of becoming a true Omni-channel retailer. This strategy sees significant investment into our colleagues across the business creating multiple opportunities to join a fast-paced environment and be part of our exciting journey.
In return, we offer a wide range of benefits to support your physical, mental, and financial well-being.
- 15% Card Factory colleague discount in-store and online
- Save As You Earn scheme
- Financial Wellbeing Support
- Financial Education Tools
- Salary Advance
- Seasonal incentive schemes
- Retail Management Apprenticeship Programmes with local providers with access to a virtual internal network for learning together
- Discounted gym membership, mobile phone contracts, and car leasing
- Discounts across 100’s of UK retailers
- Employee Assistance Programme – access to tools to support mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, and Adoption leave
This is an exciting role with genuine prospects for the right candidate. If this role describes you and your career aspirations, click apply now.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient suitable applications have been received. We advise applying early to avoid disappointment as applications will be reviewed regularly.
No agencies, please.
Sportswift Ltd T/A cardfactory