Commercial Finance Analyst
Join our fantastic GettingPersonal.co.uk team as a Commercial Finance Analyst based in Wakefield.
Created in November 2005, Getting Personal have experienced substantial growth although we've never deviated from our original commitment to offering unique and personal gifts that are unavailable on the High Street. They are now part of the Card Factory plc group.
Card Factory has a vertically integrated model with an in-house design team, printing facility and central warehousing. This enables us to differentiate ourselves from competitors by adding value to customers in terms of both price and quality. And we are always looking for new ways to improve.
Card Factory listed on the London Stock Exchange in May 2014 and is a FTSE 250 business.
We are now looking to strengthen our existing finance team and are recruiting for a Commercial Finance Analyst on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
- Supporting the Commercial Finance team to provide financial support and commercial challenge;
- Complete detailed commercial analysis within Excel, highlighting and implementing potential efficiencies where possible;
- Support the team in completing weekly and monthly reporting cycles;
- Support the Commercial Finance Manager in developing and testing commercial reports within the B.I system;
- Utilise the in-depth knowledge of this system gained to identify further improvements to our processes.
The Ideal Candidate
- Be commercially minded and intellectually curious;
- Love to bring insight and challenge to the business to improve our revenues and profitability;
- Communicate clearly and confidently;
- Bring continuous improvement to our processes;
- Team player and a good communicator.
You will have:
- Hands-on and proactive approach with a positive “can do approach”;
- Disciplined approach to work, able to work under pressure to manage conflicting priorities and meet tight deadlines;
- Strong analytical abilities and advanced Excel skills;
- An understanding of retail businesses.
About the Company
This role may sometimes involve out of hours and weekend working to support the business needs and the ideal candidate will hold a full clean driving license as travel between-group sites will be required.
If this role describes you and your career aspirations, click apply now.
You can visit Getting Personal’s website at https://www.gettingpersonal.co.uk/
Visit Getting Personal's Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/gettingpersonal/
For any questions email: email@example.com (we do not accept CVs/Applications via email)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient suitable applications have been received. We advise applying early to avoid disappointment as applications will be reviewed regularly.
No agencies please.
Sportswift Ltd T/A Card Factory