Customer Service Advisor (Part Time)
Do you lead the way?
Are you a grafter?
Are you loyal?
If yes, read below to see how you could be a part of our story!
Right now Card Factory has over 1000 stores… that’s why we can offer job security and great career progression. As well as being a progressive, exciting and friendly company, we reward our people’s commitment and determination. What’s more, Card Factory is ambitious, passionate and forward thinking with a management style that is open and honest, encouraging people to contribute to the business at every level.
Our customer service team are now looking for a Part-Time Customer Service Advisor, working Monday, Wednesday + Friday (22.5 hours per week). As a customer service advisor, you are able to make a huge contribution to retaining customers and you get to take hold of the little wins in a case for overall job satisfaction! Join a team with ongoing training and support, fantastic team spirit and ability to work towards a common goal
- Take telephone calls from the public and stores in relation to complaints in a professional and approachable manner;
- Log every complaint/compliment on the system, ensuring accurate data entry, and all of the relevant data is captured;
- Log each enquiry whether verbal, e-mail, letter onto the system;
- Copy the e-mail and acknowledgement into the electronics complaints folder to create an audit trail, following the correct format;
- Liaise with individual stores to investigate incidents that have occurred, and verify details;
- Respond to the customer within the required timeframe, negotiating extended timeframes where necessary;
- Liaise with the warehouse to obtain replacement products for customers as necessary and where available;
- Aim to resolve all incidents at the earliest possible opportunity to provide excellent levels of customer service;
- Raise the necessary paperwork to issue payments for refunds/compensation
- Post out payments/products to customers;
- Ensure that the spreadsheets are regularly updated with actions taken;
- E-mail the Area Manager to make them aware of the complaint, providing enough detail to enable them to feed back to the store;
- Liaise with other departments where appropriate, to make them aware of any product issues;
- Liaise with the Compliance and Safety Department for any complaints that relate to health and safety.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong background in customer service;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential to interact with all teams and levels of the business;
- Good team player, willing to learn and take ownership with a professional and ‘can do’ attitude;
- An exceptional eye for detail;
- Good level of computer literacy - Microsoft Excel and Outlook are essential.
About the Company
In return we offer a wide range of benefits to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing.
- 25 holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Save as you Earn scheme
- 15% Staff Discount
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- O2 open mobile contracts
- Salary Finance
- Discounted Car Leasing
- Employee Care
- Flex My Day
- Card Factory Foundation
- MyCardFactory App: discounts at leading retailers
This role may involve out of hours and weekend working to support the business needs and the ideal candidate will hold a full clean driving license as travel between group sites will be required.
This is an exciting role with genuine prospects for the right candidate. If this role describes you and your career aspirations, click apply now.
For any questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org (we do not accept CVs/Applications via email)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient suitable applications have been received. We advise applying early to avoid disappointment as applications will be reviewed regularly.
No agencies please.
Sportswift Ltd T/A Card Factory