Customer Service Advisor
Join our fantastic GettingPersonal.co.uk team as a Customer Service Advisor.
Getting Personal, now based in Wakefield, is a market-leading online personalised gift retailer and part of the Card Factory Group. Created in November 2005 with a pioneering personalised calendar, Getting Personal has experienced substantial growth and now offers over 4,000 unique personalised products across a variety of gifting and non-gifting categories.
We are looking for 4 passionate office based Customer Service Advisors to join the team in Wakefield. These role will be 37.5 hours a week between Monday – Saturday / 9am – 5pm. There are also extended hours over peak seasons.
- To serve our retail and online customers through voice, email and live chat;
- To implement a single customer service model across stores & online;
- To implement customer services policies and processes for multi-channel propositions;
- To manage service standards and KPIs across all aspect of customer service;
- Strong process and technology/channel knowledge (live chat, social);
- Keep the customer at the heart of what we do;
- Build strong relationships across retail, commercial, online and operations teams.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong understanding of multi-channel propositions (click & collect, shipping);
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential to interact with all teams and levels of the business;
- Good team player, willing to learn and take ownership with a professional and ‘can do’ attitude;
- Exceptional eye for detail;
- Good level of computer literacy - Microsoft Excel and Outlook are essential;
- Ideally have office based customer service experience (not essential).
About the Company
This role may sometimes involve out of hours and weekend working to support the business needs and the ideal candidate will hold a full clean driving license as travel between-group sites will be required.
This is an exciting role with genuine prospects for the right candidate. If this role describes you and your career aspirations, click apply now.
You can visit Getting Personal’s website at https://www.gettingpersonal.co.uk/
Visit Getting Personal's Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/gettingpersonal/
For any questions email: email@example.com (we do not accept CVs/Applications via email)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient suitable applications have been received. We advise applying early to avoid disappointment as applications will be reviewed regularly.
No agencies please.
Sportswift Ltd T/A Card Factory