Customer Service Advisor
Do you lead the way?
Are you a grafter?
Are you loyal?
If yes, read below to see how you could be a part of our story!
Welcome to Card Factory - and your opportunity to be part of our exciting future. As the country’s largest, independent gift and greetings card retailer with over 1000 stores, Card Factory is really thriving. As well as being a progressive, exciting and friendly company, we reward our people’s commitment and determination.
Our customer service team are now looking for a Full Time Customer Service Advisor to join our current team in Wakefield.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you are able to make a huge contribution to retaining customers and you get to take hold of the little wins in a case for overall job satisfaction! Join a team with ongoing training and support, fantastic team spirit and ability to work towards a common goal.
- To serve our retail and online customers through voice, email and live chat;
- To implement a single customer service model across stores & online;
- To implement customer services policies and processes for multi-channel propositions;
- To manage service standards and KPIs across all aspect of customer service;
- Strong process and technology/channel knowledge (live chat, social);
- Keep the customer at the heart of what we do;
- Build strong relationships across retail, commercial, online and operations teams.
The Ideal Candidate
- You will have experience with Telephone, Email and Live Chat communication;
- Customer Service experience is essential;
- Strong understanding of multi-channel propositions (click & collect, shipping);
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential to interact with all teams and levels of the business;
- Good team player, willing to learn and take ownership with a professional and ‘can do’ attitude;
- Flexible to work weekends;
- An exceptional eye for detail;
- Good level of computer literacy - Microsoft Excel and Outlook are essential.
About the Company
In return we offer a wide range of benefits to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing.
- 25 holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Save as you Earn scheme
- 15% Staff Discount
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- O2 open mobile contracts
- Salary Finance
- Discounted Car Leasing
- Employee Care
- Flex My Day
- Card Factory Foundation
- MyCardFactory App: discounts at leading retailers
Disclaimer: If needed, this role may involve out of hours and weekend working to support the business needs and the ideal candidate will hold a full clean driving license as travel between group sites could be required at necessary times.
This is an exciting role with genuine prospects for the right candidate. If this role describes you and your career aspirations, click apply now.
For any questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org (we do not accept CVs/Applications via email)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient suitable applications have been received. We advise applying early to avoid disappointment as applications will be reviewed regularly.
No agencies please.
Sportswift Ltd T/A Card Factory