Do you lead the way?
Are you a grafter?
Are you loyal?
If yes, read below to see how you could be a part of our story!
Welcome to Card Factory - and your opportunity to be part of our exciting future. As the country’s largest, independent gift and greetings card retailer with over 1000 stores, Card Factory is really thriving. As well as being a progressive, exciting and friendly company, we reward our people’s commitment and determination.
We are looking for an Administrator, who will undertake administrative tasks in the Master Data Governance Department. This is a 6 month contract.
The administrator will take responsibility for ensuring all foreign payments are prepared and requested, collating related documents and maintaining payment request file as well as updating and maintenance all Master Data in AX when required.
Location: Century House, Brunel Road, Wakefield
Hours: 37.5 per week / Full Time Fixed Term Contract for 6 months
- To prepare and request all foreign payments;
- Collate all relevant documentation;
- Reconcile goods receipt to purchase orders;
- Check container deliveries and match files;
- Resolve any receiving discrepancies and inform supplier/Buyer where necessary;
- Work closely with the goods in teams to ensure documentation is received in a timely manner;
- Maintain payment request file;
- Daily updating/maintenance of AX;
- Resolving any Master Data / store queries around product as they arise.
The Ideal Candidate
- The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision;
- Attention to detail is key;
- You will have experience with data entry, invoicing, payment preparation and Excel;
- Experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role is essential;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Experience of AX Dynamics would be an advantage but will be trained;
- Retail experience will be helpful.
About the Company
In return we offer a wide range of benefits to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing.
- 33 days annual leave entitlement (inc public / bank holidays)
- Save as you Earn scheme
- 15% Staff Discount
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- O2 open mobile contracts
- Salary Finance
- Discounted Car Leasing
- Employee Care
- Flex My Day
- Card Factory Foundation
- MyCardFactory App: discounts at leading retailers
This is an exciting role with genuine prospects for the right candidate. If this role describes you and your career aspirations, click apply now.
Visit our website to see the products we sell at https://www.cardfactory.co.uk/
For any questions email: email@example.com (we do not accept CVs/Applications via email)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient suitable applications have been received. We advise applying early to avoid disappointment as applications will be reviewed regularly.
No agencies please.
Sportswift Ltd T/A Card Factory