Labour Productivity Specialist
Please note: Due to the Government announcement of a further lock down in England, there may be a delay in processing your application.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
Do you lead the way?
Are you a grafter?
Are you loyal?
If yes, read below to see how you could be a part of our story!
Welcome to Card Factory - and your opportunity to be part of our exciting future. As the country’s largest, independent gift and greetings card retailer with over 1000 stores, Card Factory is really thriving. As well as being a progressive, exciting and friendly company, we reward our people’s commitment and determination.
Right now, our Business Change team are recruiting for a Labour Productivity Specialist role. This is an entry-level role for someone looking to get their career kickstarted in the retail industry.
We are looking for a passionate person with an eye for detail who partners with all business functions to build, test, document, manage and evolve the labour model for Card Factory and its partners.
- Calculates the implications of business process changes on store hours and provides data to the Business Change Specialists;
- Works with their colleagues in the Central Operations Team to roll out trials once signed off - updates the labour model to ensure store colleagues understand and can take ownership of the change;
- Investigates, sources and implements new technology that supports improvements in the labour management process;
- Identifying process mapping for all retail processes working alongside the BCS’s;
- Day to day management of the MyPeople system, including supporting development of the system, investigating store queries, system maintenance and updates;
- Accurate deployment of retail hours accurately within the set timescales;
- Development and implementation of the Card Factory Labour Model;
- Accurate and Timely delivery of the Business Plan and Quarterly wage forecasts;
- Evaluation and delivery of simplified reporting suite;
- Scoping and sourcing of new Productivity Tools;
- MyPeople manuals to be maintained and kept up to date with all new development’s;
- Create effective communications to retail teams to highlight any business changes;
- Scopes, tests, builds and maintains the labour model for the business, delivering accurate and timely Wage Forecasts for the Annual Business Plan and Quarterly Forecasts;
The Ideal Candidate
- You will be confident with excel (Essentiall);
- Great attention to detail (Essential);
- Project management (not essential);
- Highly numerate and able to explain data;
- Manages to complete tasks by set deadlines;
- Communicates clearly and in a timely manner;
- Be proactive and keen to make change;
- Is organised and methodical;
- Is approachable, engaging and flexible;
- Good working understanding of MSO apps is desirable;
- Able to develop strong cross functional partnerships in the Support Centre and field;
About the Company
In return we offer a wide range of benefits to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing.
- 25 holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Save as you Earn scheme
- 15% Staff Discount
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- O2 open mobile contracts
- Salary Finance
- Discounted Car Leasing
- Employee Care
- Flex My Day
- Card Factory Foundation
- MyCardFactory App: discounts at leading retailers
This is an exciting junior role with genuine prospects for the right candidate who wants to thrive in a retail operation. If this role describes you and your career aspirations, click apply now.
For any questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org (we do not accept CVs/Applications via email)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient suitable applications have been received. We advise applying early to avoid disappointment as applications will be reviewed regularly.
No agencies please.
Sportswift Ltd T/A Card Factory