Marketing Coordinator - FTC
Do you lead the way?
Are you a grafter?
Are you loyal?
If yes, read below to see how you could be a part of our story!
Right now Card Factory has over 1000 stores… which’s why we can offer job security and great career progression. As well as being a progressive, exciting and friendly company, we reward our people’s commitment and determination. What’s more, Card Factory is ambitious, passionate and forward-thinking with a management style that is open and honest, encouraging people to contribute to the business at every level.
We have an exciting 12 Month Maternity Cover role for an in-store Point of Sale Marketing Coordinator within our team to help bring our brand to life in stores. We need a candidate who can ‘hit the ground running and therefore previous experience within a point of sale marketing role is preferred either on the client or agency side.
You will be working in a fast-paced and creative environment alongside buying, design and marketing to ensure all our Card Factory store campaigns are brought to life.
- Managing the roll out of all our instore point of sale campaigns in line with our marketing strategy and following our brand guidelines. Working with our inhouse design studio, or our chosen agency to bring these to life;
- Liasing with our buying team to ensure the briefs are translated effectively;
- Working with our in-house print team & 3rd party fulfilment provider to ensure timely delivery to store;
- You will be responsible for managing a significant annual budget for all store point of sale, and related costs.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ideally you will have a previous background in marketing with specific responsibility for point of sale management;
- Will be used to working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to react quickly to changing retail needs, being resourceful and resilient with a flexible approach to problem-solving;
- You will have a strong track record of managing multiple projects & critical path management;
- A keen eye for detail and previous experience of championing a brand, it’s values, & being able to translate this into cohesive campaigns for store;
- Have excellent communication skills across, & up and down an organisational structure;
- Have strong experience of budget management & costs with good negotiating skills.
About the Company
In return we offer a wide range of benefits to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing.
- 25 holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Save as you Earn scheme
- 15% Staff Discount
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- O2 open mobile contracts
- Salary Finance
- Discounted Car Leasing
- Employee Care
- Flex My Day
- Card Factory Foundation
- MyCardFactory App: discounts at leading retailers
Disclaimer: If needed, this role may involve out of hours and weekend working to support the business needs and the ideal candidate will hold a full clean driving license as travel between group sites could be required at necessary times.
This is an exciting role with genuine prospects for the right candidate. If this role describes you and your career aspirations, click apply now.
Visit our website to see the products we sell at https://www.cardfactory.co.uk/
For any questions email: email@example.com (we do not accept CVs/Applications via email)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient suitable applications have been received. We advise applying early to avoid disappointment as applications will be reviewed regularly.
No agencies please. Any CVs or speculative candidates will be seen as a gift.
Sportswift Ltd T/A Card Factory