We’re getting excited about Christmas and have lots of prep to do. To support us with our busy Seasonal period, we’re recruiting for an administrator to support us in the Payroll team.
This position is office-based within Wakefield, working on a fixed-term contract for 3 months for 37.5 hours per week. Dates and times to be agreed.
- Providing administration support to the Payroll Team
- Inputting information into the database
- Dealing with high volumes of incoming calls and escalating where necessary
- Accurate data entry is essential
- To support the wider HR function with any ad hoc reporting required from the HR systems
The Ideal Candidate
- Will have previous administration experience, ideally within an HR function;
- Being an advocate for great customer service internally and eternally;
- Accurately undertaking tasks and responding to requests within SLA’s;
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times whilst complying with GDPR;
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Good level of computer literacy - Microsoft Excel and Outlook are essential;
- Ability to work proactively and with minimal supervision.
About the Company
Card Factory is the UK’s leading specialist retailer of greeting cards, dressings, and gifts with over one thousand stores across the UK and Ireland. In 2020 we launched our exciting 5-year business strategy including our vision of becoming a true Omni-channel retailer. This strategy sees significant investment into our colleagues across the business creating multiple opportunities to join a fast-paced environment and be part of our exciting journey.
In return, we offer a wide range of benefits to support your physical, mental, and financial well-being.
- 15% Card Factory colleague discount in-store and online
- Save As You Earn scheme
- Financial Wellbeing Support
- Financial Education Tools
- Salary Advance
- Seasonal incentive schemes
- Retail Management Apprenticeship Programmes with local providers with access to a virtual internal network for learning together
- Discounted gym membership, mobile phone contracts, and car leasing
- Discounts across 100’s of UK retailers
- Employee Assistance Programme – access to tools to support mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, and Adoption leave
This is an exciting role with genuine prospects for the right candidate. If this role describes you and your career aspirations, click apply now.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient suitable applications have been received. We advise applying early to avoid disappointment as applications will be reviewed regularly.
No agencies, please.
Sportswift Ltd T/A cardfactory