Do you lead the way?
Are you a grafter?
Are you loyal?
If yes, read below to see how you could be a part of our story!
Right now Card Factory has over 1000 stores… that’s why we can offer job security and great career progression. As well as being a progressive, exciting and friendly company, we reward our people’s commitment and determination. What’s more, Card Factory is ambitious, passionate and forward thinking with a management style that is open and honest, encouraging people to contribute to the business at every level.
As a Programme Manager, the successful candidate would be responsible for managing large Programmes as part of the Business Transformation portfolio, specifically the CONNECT Programme implementing SAP across our Business. Ultimately the Programme Manager will serve as the point of contact for the Programme, Programme sponsor, and overall governance team.
- Project Scheduling, Business case and PID development;
- Project change control;
- Risks and issues management;
- Project closure including the capture of lessons learned;
- Document and configuration control;
- Stage gates;
- SDLC compliance;
- Resource Demand;
- Project Budget Forecast, Cost to Complete and Maintenance;
- Integral in clearly identifying organization’s current IT systems capabilities (viz. CRM, ERP, Data Analytics, Security and Identity Controls)
The Ideal Candidate
- Extensive experience in SAP Programme and SAP Project management, SAP Solution Design and Delivery, Solution Architecture, Delivery Governance and Design Authority;
- Managed SAP Implementation projects. End to End SAP Project Implementation, Supply Chain Expertise and SAP Project Management experience;
- Experienced the full life cycle experience of SAP S/4 HANA;
- Core SAP Consulting experience (SAP S/4 HANA, SAP- ECC-PM, MM, EWM, PP, APO, SAP Master Data, SAP-Utilities and Retail, and SAP-CRM);
- Experience in SAP Procure to Pay, Inventory Management, Order to Cash, Plan to Manufacture, Plant and Work Management cycles, Integration with Finance;
- Experience in Leading and implementing data migration strategy from Legacy to SAP Environment;
- Experience in handling project/programme testing strategy, offshore and onsite technical solution testing, SIT and UAT Testing cycles. Have multiple SAP Project experience in the area;
- Expert knowledge of MS Project;
- Proven track record of supplier management;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Ability to prioritise a varied workload and manage frequent interruptions;
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities;
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions;
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in verbal, written or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables;
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure, ever changing work environment;
- Highly self-motivated and directed;
- Keen attention to detail;
- A positive outlook, ensuring that we deploy a “can do” attitude to clients and colleagues, treating everyone with respect;
- A people person, and a strong team player;
- Bachelor degree or master degree in business or related field;
- Proven experience in Programme management;
- Proven stakeholder management skills;
- Proven experience managing a project team;
- Retail knowledge is preferable;
- Six Sigma/ISO/CMMi;
- Experience of Process/Business analysis and documentation;
- Able to influence and negotiate with people at all levels.
About the Company
In return for your amazing work, we offer a wide range of benefits to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing.
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank and public holidays)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Salary Finance
- SAYE scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Flex My Day
- Discounts at over 800 retailers.
Disclaimer: If needed, this role may involve out of hours and weekend working to support the business needs and the ideal candidate will hold a full clean driving license as travel between group sites could be required at necessary times.
This is an exciting role with genuine prospects for the right candidate. If this role describes you and your career aspirations, click apply now.
Visit our website to see the products we sell at https://www.cardfactory.co.uk/
For any questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org (we do not accept CVs via email)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient suitable applications have been received. We advise applying early to avoid disappointment as applications will be reviewed regularly.
No agencies please.
Sportswift Ltd T/A Card Factory