Do you lead the way?
Are you a grafter?
Are you loyal?
If yes, read below to see how you could be a part of our story!
Welcome to Card Factory - and your opportunity to be part of our exciting future. As the country’s largest, independent gift and greetings card retailer with over 1000 stores, Card Factory is really thriving. As well as being a progressive, exciting and friendly company, we reward our people’s commitment and determination.
- Submitting Building Control applications and tracking status of application / booking and logging on site inspections;
- Assist the Planning Team with requirements for new store plans and related design documentation;
- Assist with design and layout of POS, posters, forms;
- Liaise with suppliers regarding printing requirements, meeting deadlines and issuing instructions regarding distribution;
- Design and distribute store relocation directional posters to relocating stores;
- Assist with the upkeep of information and property records held on M-Store Property Management database. This will be scanning and importing general correspondence, service charges, rates and insurance documentation and extracting all relevant information to update the system; ensuring data integrity is maintained at all times.
- Supporting other areas of the Property Department as and when required.
- Contacting stores to arrange any upcoming inspections / store visits and logging on database;
- Liaising with Shopping Centers or Managing Agents to establish whether waste management is included in the service charge and communicating this information to relevant members of the Property Department;
- Assist with preparation of Finance forms, contacting new suppliers to request bank details and feeding all information back to Purchase Ledger / Finance Depts;
- Assisting the Asbestos Manager with updating internal Asbestos Databases.
Core Accountabilities and Measures of Success
- Undertaking tasks accurately and within a timely manner;
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times;
- Communicating effectively with all stakeholders;
- Abiding by all Company policies and procedures;
- Meeting corporate objectives and those set by the Property Director;
- Complying with the Data Protection Act 1998;
- Effective team working.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience within an administration role is essential;
- Have excellent telephone manner;
- You will be able to communicate effectively with all Departments within the Company.
About the Company
In return we offer a wide range of benefits to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing.
- 33 days annual leave entitlement (inc public / bank holidays)
- Save as you Earn scheme
- 15% Staff Discount
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- O2 open mobile contracts
- Salary Finance
- Discounted Car Leasing
- Employee Care
- Flex My Day
- Card Factory Foundation
- MyCardFactory App: discounts at leading retailers
This is an exciting role with genuine prospects for the right candidate. If this role describes you and your career aspirations, click apply now.
For any questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org (we do not accept CVs/Applications via email)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient suitable applications have been received. We advise applying early to avoid disappointment as applications will be reviewed regularly.
No agencies please.
Sportswift Ltd T/A Card Factory