The pace is fast, our standards are high and we’re proud of it, we lead the way after all! It can get really busy in our stores, therefore you need to be able to manage lots of customers, busy tills and juggling multiple tasks. But don’t worry, you’ll have lots of fun along the way! Just click here to understand our Company values… and you’ll understand why you need to be a little bit mad to work in our Cork Patrick St store.
Retail experience is not a necessity when beginning your Card Factory story. We look for personality and a passion for customer service above all else!
We want to support a work/life balance, therefore don’t worry if you’re not available all hours of the day – just tell us via the application form when you are available to work!
- Provide excellent customer service at all times to help each customer celebrate their life’s moments
- Process all sales politely, efficiently and accurately whilst upselling on till products
- Price and merchandise stock and products correctly
- To work with the team unloading and unpacking the deliveries
- To assist with stock takes, which may include working outside the store’s normal opening hours
The Ideal Candidate
How do you know if it is the right job for you?
- Are you passionate about helping Customers?
- Do you want to do the best job you can every day?
- Are you a grafter and prepared to work hard?
- Do you love working as part of a team?
If your answers to these questions is YES then please apply below!
About the Company
Welcome to Card Factory - and your opportunity to be part of our exciting future. As the country’s largest, independent gift and greetings card retailer with over 1000 stores, Card Factory is really thriving.
We are passionate about celebrating our customers’ life moments and are now looking for a Customer Assistant to join our very successful Card Factory family to help fulfil this.
Sportswift Ltd T/A Card Factory