Seasonal Sales Assistant
Contracted Hours Available: Various
This is a Fixed Term Contract ending no later than 3rd January 2021.
It’s the best and busiest time of the year again, and we need plenty of helpers in our stores to ensure we deliver for Christmas at Card Factory!
We are passionate about celebrating our customers’ life moments and are now looking for a Seasonal Sales Assistant to join our very successful Card Factory family to help fulfil this for the Christmas period!
The pace is fast, our standards are high and we’re proud of it, we lead the way after all! It can get really busy in our stores, therefore you need to be able to manage lots of customers, busy tills and juggling multiple tasks. But don’t worry, you’ll have lots of fun along the way and you’ll understand why you need to be a little bit mad to work here!
- Provide excellent customer service at all times to help each customer celebrate their life’s moments
- Process all sales politely, efficiently and accurately whilst up-selling on till products
- Price and merchandise stock and products correctly
- To work with the team unloading and unpacking the deliveries
- To assist with stock takes, which may include working outside the store’s normal opening hours
Retail experience is not a necessity when beginning your Card Factory story. We look for personality and a passion for customer service above all else!
We want to support a work/life balance, therefore don’t worry if you’re not available all hours of the day – just tell us via the application form when you are available to work!
The Ideal Candidate
Are we right for you?
We are Grafters at Card Factory, and we really do earn the title! The pace is fast, our standards are high and we’re proud of it! We work very hard to meet the needs of our loyal customers. We understand work – life balance and can offer flexible arrangements to suit both you and the business in certain areas.
Are you right for us?
The role requires someone who likes to be busy, can multitask and embraces change. Above all, you’ll be customer focused and will bring your best to the team!
About the Company
Welcome to Card Factory - and your opportunity to be part of our exciting future. As the country’s largest, independent gift and greetings card retailer with over 1000 stores, Card Factory is really thriving.
That’s why we can offer job security and great career progression. Growing all the time, we’re in a position to provide local people with local jobs and deliver quality products at affordable prices in the heart of towns and cities.
As well as being a progressive, exciting and friendly company, we reward our people’s commitment and determination. What’s more, Card Factory is ambitious, passionate and forward thinking with a management style that is open and honest, encouraging people to contribute to the business at every level.
What’s in it for you?
- 15% staff discount
- Mycardfactory – discounts on everything from holidays to shopping, to mobile phone contracts
- At least 28 day’s holiday, including bank holidays
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Workplace Pension
- Card Factory Foundation (our charity)
- Loyalty awards (length of service awards)
- Excellent development opportunities via our internal Acardemy programme
- Working hours & shift patterns which suit both you and the store
*Please note due to insurance purposes candidates have to be over the age of 16 to work at Card Factory.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient suitable applications have been received. We advise applying early to avoid disappointment as applications will be reviewed regularly.
Please note, that if you decide to apply for this vacancy, your application is for the location detailed within this advert only. If you would like to be considered for any other locations, please apply directly for these other locations separately.
Sportswift Ltd T/A Card Factory