Join our fantastic team as a Stock Co-ordinator at Printcraft, Baildon, Shipley.
Created in November 2005, Getting Personal have experienced substantial growth although we've never deviated from our original commitment to offering unique and personal gifts that are unavailable on the High Street.
Based in Baildon, Shipley, we are now looking to strengthen our existing team and are recruiting for a Stock Co-ordinator to work at our site at Printcraft in Baildon.
There will also be the opportunity for some of your contracted hours to be worked from home.
You will be responsible for monitoring supply and demand to ensure there is adequate stock availability at all times.
- Analyse stock reports in order to generate suggested order quantities for approval;
- Raise purchase orders, obtain signoff and send to suppliers;
- Negotiate delivery terms and manage suppliers proactively to ensure deliveries arrive according to agreed time scales;
- Create and maintain items on stock management system accurately;
- Liaise with Goods In to ensure timely and accurate booking in of stock;
- Take ownership for resolution of any issues with deliveries including receiving discrepancies, faulty stock etc. by liaising with the supplier, product owner and warehouse to ensure timely and efficient resolution;
- Manage the Far East supply chain in order to ensure payment requests are dealt with efficiently and correctly and liaising with shipping agents to ensure deliveries are in-line with the critical path;
- Request credit notes/replacement stock for any defective items, chase suppliers for a timely and agreeable solution and escalate any recurring issues to the product owner;
- Process invoice queries in a timely fashion by liaising with relevant Buyer and/or contact at supplier to prevent payment delays;
- Create and manage availability, reports and delivery schedules ensuring good communication to relevant teams;
- Use analytical skills to identify slow-moving lines and proactively work with product owners to clear down stock.
The Ideal Candidate
- You will have experience with supply chain procedures;
- You will have experience within a stock coordinator role;
- Have excellent communications skills, including with stakeholders;
- You will have an analytical mind;
- Have demonstrated advanced Excel skills;
- You will have the ability to multi task and prioritize workload;
- You will be able to commute to shipley on a daily basis;
- Will be commercially savvy and forward thinker.
About the Company
This role may sometimes involve out of hours and weekend working to support the business needs and the ideal candidate will hold a full clean driving license as travel between-group sites will be required.
This is an exciting role with genuine prospects for the right candidate. If this role describes you and your career aspirations, click apply now.
You can visit Getting Personal’s website at https://www.gettingpersonal.co.uk/
Visit Getting Personal's Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/gettingpersonal/
For any questions email: email@example.com (we do not accept CVs/Applications via email)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient suitable applications have been received. We advise applying early to avoid disappointment as applications will be reviewed regularly.
No agencies please.
Sportswift Ltd T/A Card Factory