Store Planning Assistant
Do you lead the way?
Are you a grafter?
Are you loyal?
If yes, read below to see how you could be a part of our story!
Right now Card Factory has over 1000 stores… that’s why we can offer job security and great career progression. As well as being a progressive, exciting and friendly company, we reward our people’s commitment and determination. What’s more, Card Factory is ambitious, passionate and forward thinking with a management style that is open and honest, encouraging people to contribute to the business at every level.
As a Store Planning Assistant you will be assisting with other members of the Property team in the effective management of the existing portfolio and new store acquisition process. Focus on ensuring all property related costs and liabilities are minimised.
This role is a part time (18.75 hours per week) Fixed Term Contract.
- Downloading property particulars received from agents, landlords and web sources and filing information onto the Property Database;
- Scan and index all updated Goad Plans onto Property Database to ensure that we have accurate updated records;
- Liaising with Shopping Centres or Managing Agents to establish whether waste management is included in the service charge and communicating this information to other members of the Property Department;
- Co-ordination of all store visits with external parties and stores directly and updating Store Visits Calendar;
- Check lease documentation to assess repairing liability and, where relevant, ensuring issues are passed onto landlords / managing agents to be resolved. Following this through to ensure all matters are dealt with in a timely fashion and then feed information back to Maintenance team;
- Preparation of Finance forms, contacting new suppliers to request bank details and feeding all information back to Purchase Ledger;
- Assist the Store Planner with requirements for premises plans and related design documentation;
- Assist with design and layout of POS, posters and forms.
The Ideal Candidate
- Provide support and assistance to the Store Planner to ensure objectives are met
- liaise with suppliers regarding printing requirements, meeting deadlines and issuing instructions regarding distribution;
- Able to communicate effectively with all Departments within the Company
- Will be effective within a team and working individually;
- Manage and deliver tasks in a timely manner;
- Comply with Data Protection Act 1998;
- Will have administration experience (ideally within a property department)
About the Company
In return we offer a wide range of benefits to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing.
- 25 holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Save as you Earn scheme
- 15% Staff Discount
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- O2 open mobile contracts
- Salary Finance
- Discounted Car Leasing
- Employee Care
- Flex My Day
- Card Factory Foundation
- MyCardFactory App: discounts at leading retailers
This role may involve out of hours and weekend working to support the business needs and the ideal candidate will hold a full clean driving license as travel between group sites will be required.
This is an exciting role with genuine prospects for the right candidate. If this role describes you and your career aspirations, click apply now.
Visit our website to see the products we sell at https://www.cardfactory.co.uk/
For any questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org (we do not accept CVs/Applications via email)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient suitable applications have been received. We advise applying early to avoid disappointment as applications will be reviewed regularly.
No agencies please.
Sportswift Ltd T/A Card Factory