Talent Acquisition Advisor IT
Welcome to Card Factory - and your opportunity to be part of our exciting future. As the country’s largest, independent gift and greetings card retailer with over 1000 stores, Card Factory is now moving into a new phase of growth and really thriving.
Join us as we enter and grow in all strategic international markets and through the development of our e-commerce and multichannel propositions.
To support our new phase of growth, we are looking for an experienced IT Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition Team on a Fixed Term Contract basis.
As a Talent Acquisition Advisor – IT, you will partner with the IT Leadership team as well as the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager in the delivery of business-critical roles within IT.
Responsibilities will include direct sourcing, screening, and providing balanced shortlists of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
- Communicating with hiring managers to identify job openings and understanding the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Writing job adverts and posting to relevant media platforms.
- Talent Attraction using a variety of recruitment tools
- Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews.
- Presenting the CVs of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager.
- Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
- Performing background and reference checks.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
- Attract, engage and select exceptional diverse talent for Card Factory from a wide range of sources and backgrounds in line with our Diversity & Inclusion strategy.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven work experience in recruitment - ideally as an Information Technology Recruiter
- In-depth experience of Talent Attraction (Headhunting, direct advertising, talent mapping & pooling, recruitment events, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g., MS Teams)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Experience using LinkedIn Talent Solutions to source quality candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong tenacity and ability to build a solid network
- Previous experience developing and executing recruiting marketing and branding strategies
About the Company
In return we offer a wide range of benefits to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing.
- 33 days annual leave entitlement (inc public / bank holidays)
- Save as you Earn scheme
- 15% Staff Discount
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- O2 open mobile contracts
- Salary Finance
- Discounted Car Leasing
- Employee Care
- Flex My Day
- Card Factory Foundation
- MyCardFactory App: discounts at leading retailers
This is an exciting role with genuine prospects for the right candidate. If this role describes you and your career aspirations, click apply now.
Visit our website to see the products we sell at https://www.cardfactory.co.uk/
For any questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org (we do not accept CVs/Applications via email)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient suitable applications have been received. We advise applying early to avoid disappointment as applications will be reviewed regularly.
No agencies please.
Sportswift Ltd T/A Card Factory