User Experience Manager
Do you lead the way?
Are you a grafter?
Are you loyal?
If yes, read below to see how you could be a part of our story!
Right now Card Factory has over 1000 stores… that’s why we can offer job security and great career progression. As well as being a progressive, exciting and friendly company, we reward our people’s commitment and determination. What’s more, Card Factory is ambitious, passionate and forward thinking with a management style that is open and honest, encouraging people to contribute to the business at every level.
An exciting new role in our business to lead the UX across our digital platforms.. The role will have full responsibility for developing best in class user experience and creating seamless experiences across web, mobile and app. You won’t be working alone, you will be leading a great creative and content team, along with working alongside marketing, digital trading, development and IT teams.
- This role will see you apply your UX skills to create digital experiences that are simple, engaging, achieve business goals and meet user needs;
- Learn about our customers and their behaviours using all available insight from web analytic, A/B testing tools, competitor analysis, surveys and direct customer feedback;
- Take these insights to build journeys flows, wireframes, low-fi designs and rapid prototypes in order to effectively communicate your solutions to users and the business;
- Work with and consult with development, trading and IT teams from discovery, through build and testing phases;
- Proven experience of working across both web and mobile;
- Confident and experienced user of specialist tools such as Axure, InVision and Adobe product suite for creating UX assets and Google Analytics and MVT tools;
- Act as the custodian of user experience and website structure (IA/sitemaps).
The Ideal Candidate
- Problem solver, design thinking and user-centric mindset;
- Strong digital experience (Design, UX & UI experience) from concept to delivery;
- Experience of developing/enhancing journeys across web, mobile and app;
- Good judgement and confident decision-maker;
- Strong communications skills; selling an idea, internally and externally;
- Sense of humour.
About the Company
In return we offer a wide range of benefits to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing.
- 25 holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Save as you Earn scheme
- 15% Staff Discount
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- O2 open mobile contracts
- Salary Finance
- Discounted Car Leasing
- Employee Care
- Flex My Day
- Card Factory Foundation
- MyCardFactory App: discounts at leading retailers
Disclaimer: If needed, this role may involve out of hours and weekend working to support the business needs and the ideal candidate will hold a full clean driving license as travel between group sites could be required at necessary times.
This is an exciting role with genuine prospects for the right candidate. If this role describes you and your career aspirations, click apply now.
For any questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org (we do not accept CVs/Applications via email)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient suitable applications have been received. We advise applying early to avoid disappointment as applications will be reviewed regularly.
No agencies please. Any speculative candidates/CVs will be seen as a gift.
Sportswift Ltd T/A Card Factory