Xerox Digital Print Operator - Temporary
Do you lead the way?
Are you a grafter?
Are you loyal?
Are you a little bit mad?
If yes, read below to see how you could be a part of our story!
Printcraft is part of Card Factory plc, a retailer with over 1000 stores nationwide. Printcraft manufacture the groups UK greetings cards, wrap and POS for stores. It is a forward thinking business with state of the art equipment operating a large site 24/7, we produce around ¼ billion items per annum.
We also have a growing online presence and we are preparing for another successful growth period in this part of our business.
We are now looking for a Xerox Digital Print Operator to join the team in Baildon, Shipley, to cover the role from October until 31st December 2020! There will be continental shift pattern covering a 24/7 operation.
- You will join a busy environment operating Xerox iGen5, UV and duplo machine producing personalised greetings cards and calendars;
- Ensure that all work is completed on schedule;
- Update the system at each stage of the process;
- Work within the company's Quality Management System;
- Monitor quality of job output for correctness and image quality.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of Xerox machines is a must as limited training can be given for temporary period;
- Working in a fast paced environment and to tight deadlines;
- You will be a good communicator
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Due to location someone that live local to Shipley area.
About the Company
In return for your amazing work, we offer a wide range of benefits to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing.
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank and public holidays)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Salary Finance
- SAYE scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Flex My Day
- Discounts at over 800 retailers.
This is an exciting role with genuine prospects for the right candidate. If this role describes you and your career aspirations, click apply now.
Visit our website to see the products we sell at https://www.cardfactory.co.uk/
For any questions email: email@example.com (we do not accept CVs via email)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient suitable applications have been received. We advise applying early to avoid disappointment as applications will be reviewed regularly.
No agencies please.
Sportswift Ltd T/A Card Factory