A superb role within the Web Development function with GettingPersonal.co.uk
We have big ambitions to become the go to destination for everything personalised. We’re dreaming big and we’re looking for talented, creative problem-solvers to help take us to the next level.
It’s not for everyone. We’re a place for self-starters and free thinkers. We have a passion for delivering amazing customer experiences constantly looking for new and better ways to deliver results and wow customers. Our methods and processes are far from refined. We’re getting better, but we need people who can carve their own path and even work with others to show us the way.
We’re at an exciting time of our evolution. You’ll get to work on transformative projects, changing the experience for customers and colleagues. We want people who have been there and done that, but who are up for doing things differently as well.
Above all we’re a place you can get stuck in, make friends and have fun!
There’s never been a more exciting time to join us as we evolve into a new era for the company.
- Develop solutions for user stories and features that support the needs of the business
- Drive the business forward through developing enhancements within the required timescales
- Look to continuously improve how we develop solutions by sharing knowledge and best practice
- Work alongside our testing function to improve the approach and quality of our products
- Collaborate with colleagues
- Implement and deploy software which is stable and always available to customers
- Propose, evaluate and implement solutions
- Deliver solutions for user stories into production
- Ensure that we meet deadlines
- Use experience to improve future developments
- Take on challenges and solve problems
- Demonstrate strong and broad technical ability
- To take control over critical support issues where your experience is required to ascertain the issue quickly and to find the appropriate resolution, putting into place the correct escalation and process to manage and resolve issues as soon as possible
- To lead the development of internal processes and system improvements in order to ensure maximum efficiency across the company and within the deployment team
The Ideal Candidate
- Automated Testing experience
- Octopus Deploy
- .net core
- Angular 2 +
- ASP.NET MVC
- SQL Server
- Customer/Delivery focused
- Hands on team player
- Able to innovate
- Have a desire to learn
- Liaise with 3rd party service providers
About the Company
Getting Personal, based in Wythenshawe is the UK's fastest growing and market-leading online card and gift retailer, and is an amazing source of unique, personalised gift ideas.
Created in November 2005, Getting Personal have experienced substantial growth although we've never deviated from our original commitment to offering unique and personal gifts that are unavailable on the High Street.
You can visit Getting Personal’s website at https://www.gettingpersonal.co.uk/
Visit Getting Personal's Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/gettingpersonal/
This is an exciting role with genuine prospects for the right candidate. If this role describes you and your career aspirations, click apply now.
No agencies please.
Sportswift Ltd T/A Card Factory